Joint Pain Ease Patch with Glucosamine & Chondroitin
$9.99 USD was $25.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
Suffering From Painful or Stiff Joints?
NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING!
Joint Pain Ease is one of the ultimate all-natural joint pain relief patches. The patch may help strengthen joints and relieve pain. 13 all-natural organic and vegan sourced ingredients that reduce joint related inflammation and provide soothing pain relief. Joint Pain Ease is safe, easy, and convenient to use. The patch contains 100% natural ingredients with no drugs.*
Why are the joint pain patches your best bet to pain-relief?
- May help to relieve joint pain & stiffness
- May aid in the reduction of inflammation
- May help alleviate osteoarthritis pain
- May help form & replace collagen
"These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Place the patch on an area with little to no hair. Do not use any oil or lotion in the area. With Joint Pain Ease placement should be in vicinity of area that is giving pain or which feels stiff.
Joint Pain Plus patch contains key joint relief ingredients such as:
- Chrondroitin Sulfate/Glucosamine is a substance found in the human body and is a major component of cartilage. Chondroitin helps with lubrication and flexibility in tissue and joints.
- Vitamin C has many benefits and in the case of joints it combats molecules which trigger rheumatoid inflammation. Vitamin C is also a cofactor in collagen synthesis, the main protein in joint tissue and bone.
- White Willow Bark is a herb whose active ingredient, salicin, reduces the production of pain-inducing chemicals in your nerves. It has also been used in treating inflammatory and arthritis-related conditions since ancient times.
Holy Basil helps combat tackle stress, anxiety, and inflammation. It also helps people with arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Other ingredients in Join Pain Plus are Ceylon Cinnamon, Myrhh, Solomon's Seal, and Shilajit (fulvic acid).
Please consult a physician if pregnant, nursing, or are on prescribed pain medications. The patch is hypoallergenic, but if redness or rash develops discontinue use