Better Sleep with Melatonin
This product is currently sold out.
Suffering from sleepless nights?
All-Natural Sleep Patch With Melatonin!
Improve the quality of sleep with Dr Patchwells revolutionary Better Sleep patch. Better Sleep contains melatonin, a natural hormone that helps control the body’s sleep cycle. As we age the amount of melatonin in our body may naturally decrease, which is why a supplement is needed when it falls. Better Sleep is non-addictive and drug-free. Our patch technology provides much better nutrient absorption compared to pills, powders, or liquids. Better sleep is safe, easy, and convenient to use.*
May help you fall asleep faster
May combat insomnia with a mix of natural ingredients
May help diminish jet lag
May improve the quality of sleep and diminish fatigue
"These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Place the patch on your body where you have little or no hair about 40-60 minutes before you go to sleep. Make sure there is no oil or lotion in the area. Its best to use the patch after you shower. Make sure to remove the next morning.
Better Sleep contains a powerful combination of supplements that may help you fall asleep including:
- Melatonin is a natural hormone made by the pineal gland whose levels rise towards the evening. Melatonin helps promote natural sleep and maintains a regular sleep cycle.
- 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) is an amino acid that serves as a precursor of serotonin and has been shown to assist with mood. It has also been shown to promote healthy sleep cycles.
- Valerian Root is a herb commonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep (insomnia). Valerian is also used orally for anxiety and psychological stress.
- Chamomile Extract is a well known herb used for centuries to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Other ingredients that aid with falling asleep faster include Hops and Passion Flower Extract.
Better Sleep Patch is all natural and safe, but we still advise that pregnant/nursing women talk to their physician before use. The patch is hypoallergenic, but if redness or rash develops discontinue use.