Metabolism Plus with Garcinia Cambogia
This product is currently sold out.
TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT?
TRY METABOLISM PLUS WITH GARCINIA CAMBOGIA
Metabolism Plus is a revolutionary topical weight loss and slimming patch. Our patch uses advanced skin patch technology and has ingredients that include vitamins, minerals, and herbs. These ingredients are placed in the patch at the molecular level using our exclusive technology. These ingredients will naturally reduce your appetite for food, aid in weight loss, maintain healthy cortisol levels and at the same time provide you with energy. Unlike other weight loss products, you will not experience any energy drop.*
May encourage weight loss
May suppress appetite
May increase energy levels
May help clear dead fat cells
Great as a Keto Diet Supplement
"These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Metabolism Plus is easy to use. Place the patch on in the morning, after you shower, on an area of skin with little to no hair and just leave it on during the day. Do not use any oil or lotion in the area. Take if off an hour before you sleep. Place a new patch on the next morning.
Some of the important ingredients in Metabolism Plus that help with weight loss include:
- Garcinia Cambogia is a pumpkin like fruit from South East Asia and its main component HCA (hydroxycitric acid) helps with the suppression of appetite. HCA also prevents food we eat, especially carbohydrates, from being stored as fat. Garcinia Cambogia also promotes fat metabolism and enhances endurance.
- Vitamin B12 is added and provided energy as you lose weight. It also helps alleviate any stress or anxiety and enhance mood. This is especially important if you begin to eat less.
- Milk Thistle helps with detoxification which is critical as you eat less and your body is in its fat loss phase.
- Gooseberry Extract helps boost metabolism, enhances protein synthesis, and is a powerful detoxification agent.
- Other key ingredients include the herbs Terminalia Bellirica and Terminalia Chebulia